Saturday, July 30, 2011

she's back!

Last Monday I speedily hurried down to Utah County to drop these two cuties off at EFY- BYU style. They were so very, very excited!!

Heck, I was excited for them. I told them on the way down that -exactly 29 years ago- I was the very same age, went to the very same EFY, stayed in the very same dorm rooms, with my best friend Stephanie. Boy did we have fun!


{checking in to get their dorm room key}
I adore these two girls.
They've been the best of friends since Kindergarten. Sweet.


This year they were finally old enough to go to to EFY (a summer retreat for LDS youth.) Chloe is my 5 - fifth child- I've dropped off here. What lucky kids!

I was feeling old as I drove home lickety split to put dinner in the crock pot, pick up before Marcus & Brittany came, and run off to work! I had traded my usual morning shift for evening so that I could be the dropper offer. It was worth it- so fun.

Trent of course- cried when we left Chloe there. But- all is well now Chloe is back home!

HOoRay!! We missed you girl.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's so cool that you got to go way back in the olden days! I didn't even know they had EFY back then, hee.

michelle said...

Going to EFY with your best friend is the best thing ever. (I don't know this from experience, but I can imagine!)