Monday, July 18, 2011

I kind of went crazy...

Father's Day 2011

The Menu:

Cole Slaw, country style ribs, baby back ribs, corn on the cob & hush puppies

top that off with Blueberry pie

all for the my world's favorite dad!!

what a mess
Yes I've gone crazy- I bought an electric pressure cooker & let me tell you nellie~ that dear thing makes the darn, dandiest ribs! Plus it looks kind of like R2D2- don't you think? I love R2D2. What I really want: an new oven, No two new ovens (I NEED double ovens people!) NO a new kitchen. Oh well, I guess I will settle for a new ice cream maker?? That's what I bought last week & there is a 1/2 gallon of fresh strawberry ice cream in the freezer at this moment.

Don't you wish you were here??

3 comments:

Jill said...

I was expecting a birthday post, I hope it was a great day.

wende said...

mmmm.....pressure cooker ribs....i think someone (meaning YOU) needs to plant a birthday gift bug in rich's ear. :)

michelle said...

I do. I really, really wish I were there. I want a new ice cream maker!!