Monday, January 10, 2011

missing: camera cord

I can't find my camera cord.
which is keeping me from blogging.
which is not making me happy.
I WILL find it & catch up on what's going on around the Messer house!

a photo-less post:
I can't believe it's January 10th... time really has to be speeding up.
We are back to our daily routine & it feels good, to me.
It's the end of term, which means loads of homework & stress for the girls.
It will be over friday-
Hang in there ladies!!
Piano lessons, ballet, carpool, and...
the science fair.
Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE the science fair?
because I do.
I told trent if I had known how many science fair projects I would have to do...
i would have only had
megan.
I was joking-
JOKing people, calm down.
Lucky for me- Brett has done most of the project with Trent this year.
This has earned him serious husband points.
I can do a lot of things but not science fair- I have a bad attitude.
I used to love doing it- well maybe
We all know the parents do the whole thing.
With trent & aspergers-- it's a little hard to fake. so he has to do it & he has to be disappointed, because his crazy, way out ideas cannot. happen.
This year (last year he wanted to make a "real" robot to do his homework & chores out of cardboard) he wanted to make a real airplane out of card board... or was that the year before? I try to forget.
His wonderful teacher, came up with the idea of experimenting with music.
His question- how does music affect your heart rate? It's brilliant! doable & he has really enjoyed it.

Last week:
I worked on Saturday
had a bunch of guests for dinner friday
started taking a night class... the subject? TBA with photos!
made dinner every night & used my new pot a bunch :)
had creative Thursday here.

Now if I can find the cord- we are in business!?

5 comments:

Karolynn said...

Trents project sounds perfect. I'll have to remember that one for Carter. I love your pot. I have been eyeballing one just like it for about 2 months now.

Jill said...

Wow, it sounds like you've got a lot of fun (except for the Science Fair of course) stuff going on. I hope you find your camera cord!

Gail said...

ok, the best thing about Morgan & Lexi's charter school is NO SCIENCE FAIR! I am not sure why they are not doing it, but I don't miss it. On the other hand they are doing a Dickens Fair which is just as much work and involves costumes.

Janelle said...

Your pot looks nice! I would love to use one.

I HATED Science Fairs, too....but more so I hated band/orchestra/choir concerts (just being honest here).

I just figured out where you are working (maybe I missed it a few posts back!) Hang in there with the snotty chick. I think she is playing a big mind game and wants to be the alpha dog. I bet WS loves you and they are lucky to have you, as a former retail manager, a hard working top seller that was just a temp will definitely be asked back!
I almost applied to Pier One today, but I fear I would have no paycheck.

Hey, please ask someone at work and tell me what the difference is between white & black truffles. I spent an entire evening researching it. Thanks!!=)

Kim Sue said...

hmmmm....can'w wait to hear what class you are taking. I need to check out classes at our local college an dsee if there is anything doable. Years ago (11 to be exact because i was pregnant with Carly) I took a sewing class and about 8 years ago I took a photography class.