Wednesday, January 19, 2011

chuck e. cheese

Monday we all had the day off!
Hooray for MLK day!

In anticipation of Christmas break... months ago I purchases some coupons from City Deals to Chuck E. Cheese. We were to busy to use them during the break--
but Monday was the perfect day!
It has been YEArs- since we have been to Chuck E. Cheese.
The last time we went was long before Chloe was born, when we lived in the Denver area.
Sadly, neither Megan nor Brian could even remember going? (we only went once or twice? still I wish I had been blogging then... the older kids probably don't remember anything fun?)
Anyhow--- the teen girls were not sure they wanted to go- they didn't complain- but hailey did mention she was hoping, there would not be anyone she knew there to see her. I can't say I blame her.

With in minutes we were having a BLAST!!

The Sweethearts came... so cute.

I think we all decided the lizard tongue, spitting, game was our favorite... ?

Hailey has mad skills.

Trent will luckily- not be driving soon.

It was nauseating to watch him drive...

SURPrise--- the pizza wasn't that bad?!
(Brian was dressed up because he had to leave early & go straight to work)

Are these two photogenic or what?!

It's official- hailey, chloe, trent
and I
are dreaming of celebrating our birthdays
with the mouse.
Brett- was just happy there were multiple hand sanitizing stations.

9 comments:

Kim Sue said...

swore off the cheese a long time ago...in fact, Carly was about 3 and i said "not going, ever again". the next week we got an invitation from a really good family friend and Carly's best buddy at the time. Still didn't go. I made Kenny take her!

She Loves To Make said...

This post makes me want to go to Chucky Cheese now. Charlie might not like it, but Tony and I would probably have fun!

Amie said...

You guys are so fun. Jimmy loved taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese... I tagged along. We haven't been in years though. I thought they had outgrown it... maybe not?

Jill said...

I haven't been there since I was in high school! Somehow every time the kids have gone it has been with Randy's parents here visiting.

This looks like a good time for everyone.

The Taylors said...

you are never too old to go to chucks

wende said...

i'm proud of brett! i would not have done well there, even WITH the clean bathrooms and hand-santitizing stations. there's something about play lands, play places, whatever, that i just can't do. not even with xanex. i'm just old enough to know my limitations. :)

but i'm really glad you had fun.

Beth said...

You really make Chuck's look fun... but I have to say I would be with Brett on the hand sanitizing stations... yikes! And like Wende, I have always had a thing about taking my kid to one of those play land places... a creepy stranger danger anxiety attack slash migrane just waiting to happen. But really glad you guys had fun! Don't buy us tickets to Chuck's for ANY future Christmas' though :) LOL!

Karolynn said...

I love taking the kids here. It is so much fun. We went last night.

michelle said...

Huh. I thought we had outgrown Chuck E. Cheese as well. You guys are just fun!

I laughed out loud about Brett being happy there were multiple hand sanitizing stations.