Wednesday, January 26, 2011

brazil is calling my name

Monday I got these photos in my inbox!
I was ecstatic to say the least...

I don't know why they are loading so small?

Can anyone tell me how to fix that?
These photos were taken right outside of the church- he wasn't kidding when he said it was right across the street from the beach- ooh that looks so nice... it snowed here yesterday, 4 inches. blah.

Jack titled these photos- ugly ties & nerdy glasses.
Sweet. I'm glad he hasn't lost his sense of humor!

His companion is on the far left- Our old neighbor... FOR REAL is on the far right.
It's a small world-

8 comments:

wende said...

who is the old neighbor? i can't tell!

i love the nerdy glasses photos.

and ooooo that beach! please. i need that like right nowish.

Beth said...

Oh yeah! Love them!!

Kim Sue said...

what happy mail!

Beth said...

I have to know if you have sand from Brazil yet?

Beth said...

I have to know if you have sand from Brazil yet?

She Loves To Make said...

Love the photos. Can't tell who the old neighbor is!

Karrie said...

I want to go pick Jack up from his mission...would that be weird? He like me right? So it wouldn't be weird. It looks amazing there!

michelle said...

Oh, how I love that he hasn't lost his sense of humor. That has to do your heart good!