Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hamburgers & hot pants

look at this!
NO REAllY...
look at this?!
this is going up... being built as I type... just .7 miles from my house.
I know - cause I clocked it last night.
NOw
Look at this...
The hot pants from Jill's carnival were at my birthday dinner.
Luckily, baby Owen was at my birthday dinner too (& not old enough to notice) so I could use him as a picture decoy & get a shot of this!
The really nice thing about hot pants is that when they walk by- butt cheeks peek out & say hello to everyone. It's just so lovely!
(the big ol' stack of good mail I sent yesterday)
NOw... QUESTION?
If I ran- like really sprinted - .7 miles
ate a burger- than ran back...
do you think I would have legs like that?

6 comments:

michelle said...

Those hot pants really get around, don't they?

Having an In-n-Out so close could be dangerous.

That is a serious stack of good mail!

Janae said...

Hooray for in in out!! I am so excited...but, it will be very dangerous for me...k
cute, cute, mail.
The legs are nice...too bad we had to see the bum part though...thank heavens Owen is too little too know;)

Jill said...

I am baffled by this fashion choice, though this girl does have really nice legs.

Hooray for all of that outgoing good mail, I just got mine moments ago!

The Taylors said...

The shorts were stupid! I'm just sayin. The in and out, I have yet to say something positive so I will keep my coments to myself. The good mail, love love that you do that. I even mentioned in church as part of a lesson.

Holly said...

I don't know if it's because I don't have legs like that, but I don't get the whole short-short thing--especially with heels. To me it looks cheap. I'd like to think that even if my legs looked like hers I'd still make more modest choices. It's just inappropriate.

You make me laugh Patsy! And look at all that glorious good mail!

We don't have In N Out burgers here, but I'm happy for you anyway. We're getting a 5 Guys Burger and Fries not too far away--so yea!

She Loves To Make said...

That girl has barbie legs!
It will be dangerous having an in-n-out so close!!!