Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I think it's my favorite...

Today I finished this little quilt for my niece.
I think it's my favorite....
but then
I always say that.
{konfetti for kylie}
My niece Kylie graduated from High School last year.
(I'm a little late... sorry)
She is an amazing artist & I wanted to give her something special.
I love artists.
I love Kylie.
I wanted to make her a little quilt-
a wall hanging or just something to go on the end of a couch or bed
but it had to be
just right.
Kylie is much to artistic to use a grandma looking quilt.
It had to be
-you know-
cooler than that.
I found this tutorial and knew it was perfect!
but then...
it was the hardest piecing I had ever attempted & I had a long line of projects in front of it... so it took me way too long to finish.
so lame
but it's so cool
I hope she will forgive me.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sure she'll forgive your tardiness! What a beautiful piece of art you're giving her!


Happy Birthday Patsy!

She Loves To Make said...

That was so sweet of you! She is going to love it!

Janae said...

She will love this! It's amazing:)

michelle said...

Another quilt finished?? You rock, Patsy! I LOVE this one. Love.