Saturday, July 10, 2010

why dad is sleeping with one eye open...

Today Brett & trent ran some errands & went for a run together. Later they walked down to get snow cones then walked/ran 3 miles on the Legacy trail. They mowed the lawn & played some soccer. Here is a bit of the conversation.

Trent- dad, don't forget to put your seatbelt on or you might die.
dad- I might die? what would you do if I died?
Trent- thinking hard- well, could I have your laptop, blue tooth & cell phone?

later... same day
Trent - Dad, can I drive the car in the church parking lot?
Brett- Trent if a cop drove by, he would pick me up & put me in jail. Do you want me to go to jail?
Trent- thinking again- could I have your lap top?

8 comments:

Janae said...

Ok...you guys better go ahead and just get him his own laptop;)

She Loves To Make said...

LOL we are dying over this!

The Taylors said...

ha ha ha h hah ah ha ha ha ha ha that is so funny. I love it!

Jill said...

Poor Brett, I hope he was able to sleep last night!

Beth said...

Brett you keep setting yourself up for this stuff! LOL! I admit it would be hard to stay one step ahead of that kid! I love it, soooooo funny!!!

Kristy said...

I think Trent NEEDS his very own Iphone.....LOL!! That solves the lap top next issue too! :)

michelle said...

Gotta love his honesty!!

wende said...

ha ha! i love that kid.