Monday, July 12, 2010

just me & T

Last week one night Trent & I found ourselves home alone- just the two of us! I asked Trent if there was anything he wanted to do- watch a movie, go get ice cream, etc. He wanted me to jump on the trampoline with him.
Sounds easy enough- except I'm not really a trampoline kind of gal.
Having six kids has done wonders for my bladder.
I'll leave the imagery to you.
I'm a good sport so-
I took a potty break then met him on the tramp.
Look who joined us...
the boys!
Trent was over the top excited!
He has been trying to get these two goof balls on the tramp all season.

They never want to go with him.
Gee I wonder why?
What-? Sudden jumping & jerky moments by a 10 year old on a tramp isn't their idea of fun?
-Cowards-
Since they are my double shadows all day, every day-
(thank goodness they sleep in kennels)
they were right up there with me.


It was so funny to have them walking around the tramp like two kids.

Ah this is what summer is all about
isn't it?

6 comments:

michelle said...

Trent is one lucky guy to have you as his mom!

everything pink! said...

i think it is funny that all he wanted to do was jump on the tramp - kids are so great

The Taylors said...

You are such a great Mommy. I have only had 3 kids and the tramp is hard on me too!

wende said...

babies on bladders + age + trampolines = wet pants at my house. i hope trent knows how lucky he is.

and seriously, how funny that all he wanted was that?! i would've made you take me out of chinese or something. :)

Janae said...

Oh cute kids...sometimes the wants are so easy...other times they are lap tops;) I never had the tramp issue until this baby, bummer...

Beth said...

Looks like a perfect summer dog day afternoon to me!!