Friday, July 23, 2010

I don't mind it.... updated!

I've been singing this to my kids for years- I changed the words to
"that's what moms are for."
this morning (while singing it yet again) I realized... they may not know where it came from?

because: If you want to know, really want to know. Then I don't mind if you really want to know. If you want to know... I don't mind it, that's what moms are for.
do do to do, do do to do-
MOms always lend a helping hand- do do to do, do do to do...


aaah- I love sesame street.



*UPDATE--
It's really crackin' me up that you guys think that this is some kind of sweet thing I do...? because you can ask my kids... the whole purpose of this song is that ernie is annoying bert. Do you get it?
You don't want to do your chores.... but I don't mind it- you are sleepy I don't mind it.... that's what chores are for.. dodo to do- dodo to do!

ahh- sarcasm

4 comments:

Jill said...

I haven't seen this before, that's too funny. Somehow it seems harder to overlook all this stuff as moms though...maybe because we're with our kids so much of the time.

She Loves To Make said...

hahaha I remember this.....weird then, but funny now :)

The Taylors said...

Lily has enjoyed watching this video a couple of times already! cute

michelle said...

Hilarious. I love Ernie & Bert!