Friday, July 16, 2010

2 weeks 2 long..

Last January Chloe applied & auditioned for Ballet camp.
BYU BAllet camp
We were so delighted when she was accepted.
We talked about it all winter.
She dreamed about it all winter.
12 days ago
we dropped her off
with 2 of her best ballet buddies.
Today
we will go to the parent performance, pick her up and bring her home.
I can't wait
We have all missed her so much!
(trent sobbed when we dropped her off)
I hope she had fun- I hope she took lots of pictures.
tonight she will definitely be getting a foot rub & loads of hugs

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I bet you guys are so happy to have Chloe coming home! She is such a sweetie.

Beth said...

I love this picture with Hailey over her left shoulder (well minus the creeper over her right... jk ha ha ha he is probably some nice Dad dropping off his daughter, lol). But a cool effect none the less.

I bet you have missed her, but what fun for her!! I hope she shares so much, you have to post about it!!! Enjoy the reunion!!

Jill said...

What a cool opportunity for Chloe!

Janae said...

I am excited to hear about how her experience was! Such a great opportunity. I am sure she loved it tons:) and, I am sure you are glad to have her back!

michelle said...

Never heard of that ballet camp! What a great opportunity.

Pretty cute that Trent sobbed when you dropped her off.