Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bear lake

We went to Bear Lake yesterday with wende & her two sister's and all our kiddos.
I had never been to BEar Lake before.
It was pretty & very VERy VERY windy.

Lakes in Utah & lakes in WAshington are totally different.

Why am I always surprised by this?

We had a GREat time.
Hailey & Trent were in Heaven.
Trent floated around, played in the sand... he loved it.
I didn't get pictures of them having fun, because I forgot to put my camera in a ziploc bag. (wende told me.. but ya I forgot)
I didn't want sand to get into it.
She made that mistake once. Not cool, not cool at all.
On the way home we stopped for dinner & got this gINormous pizza!
Even with 14 or 15 - I can't remember?- people
we didn't finish it all.
Although- we tried.
{pretty green valley}
On the way back I let the teenagers
hailey, allie & taylor
take the camera & get some shots.
{creepy picture of a man crawling into an ear canal- ewe gross!}

{taylor sticking his head out the window}

I think the trip home may have been my favorite part of the trip.
These teens are just plain fun to be around.
We were singing then laughing til' we nearly cried.... oh, good times.
Hailey says we need to take a road trip
- I say-
Nah
this was good enough

4 comments:

Janae said...

These pictures of the lake are beautiful! I really wanted to go with you guys...one of these days. That pizza is amazing! looks delish:)

She Loves To Make said...

That pizza is HUGE!!! Fun day, despite the wind :)

wende said...

ya, the wind is out of control there, but it doesn't really bother me much - i just love pretending we're at the ocean. i miss the ocean. bear lake is the next best thing. i have tons of great photos - i will post them on flickr soon so you can have them too.

thanks for coming. i love you!
and my teenagers had the best time in your car! :)

michelle said...

I've never been to Bear Lake, either. I think I would like it.

That is one HUGE pizza! And I love the picture of Taylor sticking his head out the window.