Thursday, March 25, 2010

road trip quotes

Day one- we left a little late & drove to provo & picked up some In & OUt burgers (they are as good as i remember!) then we picked up brian & were off. Most of the trip was uneventful with Newsies playing on the portable DVD... but near Cedar City this conversion started up & I wrote as fast as I could- in between belly laughing & tears.
dad- turn it, that's dirty song
trent- wait, I wanna hear it.
trent- stop it you overgrown idiot
brian- if you tickle me one more time, your nipple's comin' off.
trent- is this brian's street?
jack- ya it's dumb crap avenue.
trent- do they call it that because he farts a lot at school?
brian (he sat next to trent & poor chloe)- stop it! He's stickin his hand up my butt! that's it one more time & your nipples are mine... ya that's what I thought.
stop touching me. I'm gonna kill him. That's it, I'm twistin' this time.
trent- dad! Pull over, I'm getting out!
brian- he's rolling his heely up my back.jack move over, I'm sittin with you.
Jack- Get off me (wrestling) brian you have no idea- get off of me.
brian- hailey do you want to sit in the back?
dad- okay this is getting out of control
Brian- you guys are trying to make me look like the bad guy.
brian- trent, I have enough oil, thanks
screaming...
trent- chloe punched me (ya right? and wouldn't he have deserved it?) He's trying to fart on me.
brian- I'm just gonna butter cup him.Never do that again.
Things got better with some EArth Wind & Fire, the King of Pop & the rubberband man- mixed in with Bread & I'm just a Love Machine.
On the Way to Vegas... it's thursday early afternoon. We spent a great night with my parents (photos to come, I'm on the road ya know?)
Trent upon waking up- I didn't even puke last night!
jack to brian- when I get home from my mission do you want to grow a mustache with me?
brian- ya, we can get coon skin caps & go shootin' on the weekends.
trent- how long is the flight to Arkansas?
jack- it depends on whether or not we crash. trent- if we crash we're gonna die
trent- brian what's the speed limit?
mom- 75
trent- brian you are speeding.
brian- no I'm not.
trent - look at it! we are going 80! we are going to die...
well- that's all for now- I hope we make it ;)

9 comments:

Holly said...

Do I want to know what "butter cup him" means?

This was HILARIOUS. If you are not actually IN the car it's even funnier. Good luck Mom, Chloe and Hailey!!

Be safe and have fun!!

Karrie said...

I have a headache just reading this...I'm not looking forward to the St. George drive over spring break with my clan...I'm sure it will be interesting just like yours.

John and Misty said...

Oh my heck. I'm not much of a lol kind of person, but I cracked up reading this post! I had to hold it in because Bryce is sleeping behind me... I had no idea how funny Jack is. (I guess that shows how much I DON'T know him) It's a good thing you guys aren't driving to Arkansas...Thanks for making my day! :)

Jill said...

What were Hailey and Chloe doing during all of this craziness? Ducking and covering and gasping for breath right?

wende said...

you were right i guess when you said a long road trip wouldn't necessarily be "easier" with grown children.

thanks for the morning laugh. that was awesome. :)

Kristy said...

Sounds like you are having a normal Messer road trip!!! Have fun!

Brittany Gilson said...

Marcus and I laughed so hard while reading this! We could just hear it all going on in our heads. Hope you're having a great time on you trip!

The Taylors said...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaH ohHaHaHaHaHah , that is so funny. I need to go on a road trip with your family!

She Loves To Make said...

Nothing better than family car trips :)
Those burgers look KILLER good!