Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"they keep calling me muffin- stud muffin!"

Tomorrow we leave for our last family vacay before jack becomes a full time missionary in Brazil. I am so happy we are doing this even though we are pulling 4 kids out of school- just a week 1/2 before a week long spring break.
Today - my house is still clean from our get together Sunday so I am thrilled to be getting things done that I never seem to get around to.
Although- I just can't seem to concentrate.
All I keep thinking about is I get to see this stud muffin soon!
and his parents
I can't wait

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I wish I could fit in one of your suitcases.....I am so ready to get OUT of here! Have fun seeing Charlie and squeeze his cute chubby cheeks for me!!!

wende said...

please nuzzle and kiss that yummy place in a baby's neck just under their jaw.
just thinking of that makes my uterus hurt.
do it for me.
not that i'm baby hungry or anything.

and oooohhhh, the clean house. it's the only good thing about all the hell i've been living in the last month. i love walking into the crispy clean bedrooms. ahhh.

The Taylors said...

His hair is just amazing. I am so excited for you! Have so much fun.

Karrie said...

This kid is so adorable...Have a great time!!!!

michelle said...

That is one cute muffin.