Friday, March 5, 2010

meow.....

Last night was dress rehearsal!
So...
I snapped some photos of our little kitty cat.
"Dollantina" is her stage name...
ha ha- all the kids had to come up with stage cat names.
She was waiting for her ride
and kindly posed for me.

Cute huh!?

Here's a shot of some random cats back stage during intermission.

The boys all have on jeans & under armour shirts, transformed of course.
No spandex- helped to ensure male participation.
Amazing- huh!?
these incredible costumes are made by parents
Here are-
Hailey, Tiffany & Justin
My three favorite cats!
*update: we are pretty positive the are panic attacks now...
and she is working on it.
If I had to get into a cat suit & dance around a stage I would have a panic attack too-
so really
WHO
can blame her?

7 comments:

wende said...

CAN'T WAIT to see these cats in person! and i'm having a panic attack FOR HER just thinking about having to wear all that stage make-up and wig. no thank you. but it's going to be great.

i love you hailey! :)

Kristy said...

Hailey looks AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see the show tomorrow night!

We will keep Hailey in our prayers.

Kim Sue said...

if the costumes are any indication, I know the production is fantastic! I know everyone is feeling torn, thankful that there is not any scary medical diagnosis, but worried for hailey. I will keep her {and you} on my prayer list.

michelle said...

What an ambitious project! Hailey makes an adorable cat. Hugs.

She Loves To Make said...

All of those costumes up on stage is going to be incredible!

Janae said...

This cat makeup is incredible! Hailey looks amazing:) I wish i could see this at the school it looks like it will be amazing!

Brit said...

I'm so excited to see the show tonight! See you all soon!!