Thursday, March 4, 2010

misc.

Last week the blogger moms
some of us
got together for our weekly creative day.
Yes, we still meet weekly.
We are all so busy- plus there is so much sickness going around- that it's been a while since we have all been together.
I was working on the blankety blank cat costume-
Speaking of CAts-
Look at this cutie pie!!!
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at the
makeup workshop they had for all the cast.
Hailey was chosen to be one of the models- HOOOraY!
It has really helped to have this photo now that she is doing her own makeup!
(she does a better job than the artist did too!)

On a different note:
I found out last week that brian can split an apple in half with his bare hands.
who knew?
He was home for three days because his care was in the shop.
bummer- & big $$$

Two Saturdays ago- Ruthie came down with the peanut.
Her older son had a birthday party in our part of the valley - so they hung out at our house for a bit & we went shopping. They don't have a Target in her town- the horror- can you imagine?


He's getting big now!!
***
Last Friday night after ballet carpool & CATS rehearsal
around 8:45---
brett & I finally got to spend some time together & went out for dinner.

I found this clover in my salad.
I love it!
I'm so happy my camera was in my purse & that I thought of taking a photo!
I so frequently let photo opportunities slip by...

Today:
BREtt bought 7 airline tickets to Megan's town.
For this month
this month... because -next month-
jack
leaves.
one more trip
everyone
together
I AM SO HAPPY
I love how he knows how to make everything better

7 comments:

wende said...

his bare hands?! how do you do that?

and YAY for visiting charlie! and megs. what a good husband.

we can't wait to see hailey in cats! good luck tomorrow night!

She Loves To Make said...

Hailey's make up is so incredible! I can't wait to see her in full costume. Brian can split an apple with his bare hands? How? I'll believe that when I see it :)
We are so excited you guys are coming!

Jill said...

Hailey looks absolutely beautiful in that make-up. She always does really, but wow!

She is blessed to have a mother with costume-sewing skills, my kids would be hosed.

Wow, I can't imagine being able to buy 7 plane tickets...it's like you're real life grown-ups or something. When will that happen to me and Randy?

patsy said...

JIll - it's called a credit card- have you ever heard of one? they are very dangerous--- kind of like looking at your daughter's blog with pictures of chubby baby legs. They make you do things that you really shouldn't do....

Johnna said...

Break a leg Hailey, I would love to be able to be there to see your performance. We love you. And yes we are proud of Brian too. Who knew, so much talent.:) Have fun with Megan, Tony and Charlie, I know you are really going to see Charlie, but we have to pretend, right?

Love you all......

michelle said...

What a brilliant idea to have a makeup workshop!

I never even considered that one could break an apple in half with one's hands!

Your last sentence made me smile. Big.

Janae said...

my that apple thing is amazing! The peanut is growing really big! I am excited for you guys to get a fun trip...yay to get to see baby Charlie:)