Thursday, March 18, 2010

creative day

the blogger mom's creative days
are alive & strong.
Last week we even had a guest -
Wende's SIL April
We were meeting at my house, she came & made us these:
Glazed Cheese Croissants
Not a great picture... but they are so good!
I LOVed them... mmmm
So Good that they were published in Martha's Everyday Food!
where there is a professional picture & the recipe
There is also a surprise ingredient...
Our day consists of important discussion...
I don't know what we are talking about in this picture but it cracks me up.
Most of the time -we have projects we are working on. All of the time - we eat lunch.
It's therapeutic.
It's the funnest day of the week.
Not everyone can always come...
we are a busy bunch of moms you know!
Janae has been missing through the RSV season.
But look who showed up yesterday!
(sorry about the shadow of the light on your face kristy!?)
Somehow I didn't get a picture of janae-
she looks great
BUT--- look at this guy!!
Oh boy, he is an absolute doll.
Non of us are or have been sick for a while so we got a little peek at the guy.
I can't wait for the winter yuck to be over so we can have him around all the time!

7 comments:

michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean about it being the funnest day of the week! I love the things you captured.

Kristy said...

WOOHOO for creative day!! It so fun to have the new baby and Janae there yesterday! The week is never the same when you miss creative day!

She Loves To Make said...

So fun! Those croissants look awesome!

Janae said...

Ok, i might be partial but, that picture of Owen is adorable:) thanks for such a fun day! So fun to see everybody again:)

Jill said...

I love it that you girls get together each week to have this time to talk, laugh, eat and create. It's the best form of therapy I know.

jakenapril said...

aw, gee, thanks, patsy! it really was my pleasure. after all, who wouldn't want to be a 'blogger mom' for a day? remember, those croissants are 'healthy'! :)

p.s. i wish you could have seen my face when i received your good mail. made my day!

Karrie said...

Okay why do I look so retarded in all those photos???? This was a great day anyway...I need a new hair do!!!!