Monday, March 8, 2010

crazy blog!

This crazy blogger- won't let me post pictures!!!

what in the world?

I have so many photos I want you to see...
Thursday night brett's parents came to visit.
His two sisters came Saturday.
We are having a marvelous time!
Saturday night they all visited while I went to Cats to watch hailey & enjoy the show. It's such a great show! I'm loving it. But.. not loving Hailey's troubles, bless her heart. She is so brave. She is doing good- thank you for your prayers & fasting & love.
It is much appreciated.
Sunday we went to church & ate a delicious dinner. We played games & had chocolate fondue... fun. today we've been shopping & went out to lunch. Brett took the day off. Mom has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I stayed back with the kids...
We are all going to CATs tonight.

hopefully- I will post some pictures soon
Work with me blogger- work with me!

6 comments:

michelle said...

Oh man, I hate it when Blogger is crazy!

I'm so glad Hailey can still be in the show and that you can all go watch!

Hooray for games & fondue. (And prayers and fasting and love.)

Kristy said...

Try posting through my smug mug account if you need to. Do you still have my info???

She Loves To Make said...

Dang! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kim Sue said...

yeah for a fun family visit and more Cats and Hailey's bravery and prayers/fasting&love and boo for blogger!

Jill said...

I'm impressed that Hailey has been able to keep going through all of this and think your family is so wonderful being so supportive of her.

Karrie said...

I saw the show last night...Hailey was so great... the girls had the best time trying to recognize all the kids we knew.

Riley was on the edge of her seat the whole time....loved loved loved it.