Friday, March 19, 2010

notes on this month...

* This has been a big/crazy month for our family
* The musical- Chloe had a recital- jack's birthday- loads of doctors appt. and tests- company- scouts- all the regular stuff like homework-
* The month.
* It's almost over.
* Which means, it's almost time for Jack to leave...
* I can't think about that right now
* he speaks in church (for the last time) on Sunday
* right afterward a large amount (near 100??) young adults & teens & family will show up at my house to visit with Jack, say goodbye, and ....
* eat lunch
* thank heavens I have so many sweet friends willing to help!
* we are having a sandwich bar- salads- and finger desserts with strawberry lemonade.
* with that many people in the house,
* do you think they will notice if it's not perfectly clean?
* I don't do anything... PerFectly.
* another big weekend

9 comments:

Brit said...

I wish I could be there! Don't worry, everything you do is AWESOME!! I love you lots!

michelle said...

Wow! Big month. Big weekend.

I don't do anything perfectly, either! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Kristy said...

NO ONE will care if your house is not perfect because once you get 100 people in there it won't be perfect anymore....don't stress about it!!

I can't believe it is almost time for Jack to go. I will need your help an support when my boys leave on their missions! You are my HERO Patsy!

The Taylors said...

What do you need me to make for Jack's party on sunday?

Janae said...

You guys have had a very busy month! Tomorrow will be a great day:) I think you do A LOT of things perfectly:) and, your house will be great!

michelle said...

Patsy, just read your comment about the croissant on Jill's post. I'm totally cracking up.

You DO need to go to Paris! But in the meantime, if you're ever in Utah county, stop by Eliane bakery by Xpedx in Provo. It's not beautiful like Tulie, but they do have an almond croissant that is much more authentic. You have to do it, it's research!

Beth said...

Wish we could be there with you for Sunday! Your home is always lovely to be in, just remember the things that make it a home... it's totally NOT about it being perFeCt... it will be wonderful!

Love you tons!!! HUGS!

Kim Sue said...

someone told me one time not to worry about cleaning before you have a crowd, save it for after because the crowd will not notice but you will when it is all over!

Jill said...

I don't think anyone in that crowd would care one little bit about the state of your house as long as your family and the food are there!