Thursday, March 24, 2011

supermen






Charlie loves Grandpa.
He would run to him & put his arms up for him to pick him up.
Grandpa has pencils behind his ear & Charlie loves to get them!
It was so fun to see them together.
It reminds me of the old days when Grandpa was Daddy.
Grandpa days = good stuff.
p.s. yes.. my blog is done being private.
Blogger saved all your addresses in case I change my mind... again. A couple of months ago, Missionary jack told me he gave my blog address to a friend in Brazil. It made me sad knowing his friend wouldn't be able to get on & it's been on my mind since. So- I'm back for the whole world to see. For now.

7 comments:

michelle said...

You're not private anymore!! Yay for me!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

So sweet...We miss you guys!

Janae said...

You popped up on my blog list:) I tend to forget to check the blogs that don't show me an update. I'm excited to get to see your updates now. Love the Charlie pictures! And, all the fun with Grandpa. You can tell what a sweet boy that Charlie is:) So glad you guys had a great visit!

Anne said...

yay, I'm back in the loop. I've missed you! How fun that you got to vist with Charlie. Glad all is well.

Holly said...

So happy y'all had such a fun visit with Charlie. He's getting so big and is absolutely adorable--that smile & those eyes!!

Beth said...

Really sweet! Love it!!

Jill said...

I totally forgot about your blog being private because I lost all my RSS feeds when our computer died!