Wednesday, March 23, 2011

back to the blog

It's been a great week.
I didn't blog- read very few blogs- didn't check my email (except once)- didn't watch the news
I did spend time with my family.
Especially this guy.
and this one.

We had cake & cookies

and lots of time with Grandpa.
It was heavenly....
so sad they went home today.
But- so happy they have a good home. He is a beautiful child. He went to everyone & gave everyone love. It was healing & lovely having a little one around. Megan & Tony are wonderful parents. I came home from the airport with lots of tears. Tears of joy & gratitude.
Life is good.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Charlie looks so much bigger! I'm so glad you got to enjoy some grandparent time. My grandma always told me that being a grandmother was the best job in the world.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I cannot believe he is a little boy now. It just seems like a few months ago you blogged about him being born. I'm glad you all had such a good time with everyone.

Jill said...

Poor Charlie probably had a hard time leaving his crowd of admirers when he went home. This reminds me of when Landon was little and was the first grandchild in our family, no one could get enough of him.