Monday, March 28, 2011

missing you charlie...

It's been a bit boring around here with out charlie..to keep us all hoppin'


and entertained.


Real life just isn't the same.


It was a busy weekend of getting things done:

*We bought a new suit for Trent for the wedding

*Shopped the big box Sam's Club (hello- we were out of everything!)

* I made cupcakes- key lime = yum

*I went to a beautiful baby blessing

*Went to YW conference with Chloe (it was awesome)

*Hailey had a big date! woo hoo

*I taught Relief Society

..... and it snowed- twice.... then melted.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

We miss you too! Charlie and I wrote a letter/picture for you guys today and hurried to the mailbox before the mailman got here. It should be there soon :)
I want to see a picture of Trent in his suit! And keylime cupcakes sound divine right now...

Johnna said...

I am so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful family time. There just isn't anything better than little grandbaby hugs and kisses! Oh and the floor looks amazing!

Love you sis.

Murdlem said...

I agree with Johnna, nothing better than grand baby kisses!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, he's a toddler now! It must have been so fun having him around all the time, I love that age.