Tuesday, March 8, 2011

on this day

This was my view out the front door.
9 new inches of snow
Hooray- Brian was home this morning to shovel.
{7:00 AM March 7, 2011}
so he came in to hot muffins & fresh orange juice.
***
Wende stopped over this morning & after some other plans fell through,
we made an impromptu, long trip down to IKEA.
Lucky for us we got to drive Brett's new company car & listen to Sirius radio- the clean comedy channel- & laughed our heads off the whole way there & back. Gosh, I love that Sirius radio. After the free six month trial... life won't be the same ... because I just can't stand the thought of paying for radio?
Lunch at IKEa- mmm good
The meatballs are FanTastiC
the
Mac & Cheese
just as good!
It's been a busy, but Great day.
In case you are wondering- the sun came out & the roads were absolutely clear driving. It's very rare that the roads are bad after the snow. Here in Utah we are totally equipped for snow. It's during the snow that you don't want to be out!

I won't go into all the other stuff that I did today- I just want to say- it was a good day.
* do you have Sirius radio?
*how do you feel about paying for radio?

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Oh my gosh, all that snow!!!
Love Ikea and Wende :) What a fun day!

wende said...

it was a fun quick last minute trip! i thought we made great time. and i'm so glad we did! after the crazy crazy week i've had, it was nice to get away for half an afternoon! :)

and seriously, sirius radio - i'm thinking i might have to get it. but the problem was i think i might be a menace to the other drivers on the road since my eyes were filled with tears the whole time from laughing so hard!

thanks for a fun afternoon.

Amie said...

Jimmy has the Sirius radio in his truck (his second home). He bought it off of KSL for $175 and it had a lifetime subscription that was transferable. I think that is the way to go... a one time splurge. We also liked that we could switch vehicles or even put it in the house at some point.

PS - I also hate paying for tv... but Jimmy doesn't

Jill said...

I'm sure I would fall in love with Sirius radio if given the chance.

michelle said...

I think I would have a hard time paying for radio...