Tuesday, March 29, 2011

new place in town

A couple of weeks ago-

A new yogurt place opened in our town.

(Like an In & OUt Burger isn't enough to take my rear end to new levels of hugeness?)


We have been anticipating the opening of such yogurt place with much joy!

Then- we got busy... and it took us a couple weeks after opening day to get there. Such is the good life. do you every notice how everything old is new again? Frozen yogurt was super popular when I was in college. Then it disappeared behind a sea of Blizzard like milk shakes. My college room mates & I frequented (well not really, I was pretty poor) the Hogi Yogi just west of BYU's campus. Good Times. Great memories. Well- Yogurt is back!
And I like it!


I hope it lasts.

Just to be sure...

we will be visiting regularly.

I mean it's the least we can do.

You know, to help the economy & all?

p.s. why is blogger double spacing? I hate double spacing - aargh

6 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

LOVE frozen yogurt!

Karolynn said...

Janika talked me into taking her there. I love it! I really could go every day. MMMMM and no fat!

michelle said...

Nice. I haven't had frozen yogurt in years! But there is a relatively new one near us and Max is lobbying hard.

Jill said...

I remember standing in line at Hogi Yogi one time discussing the yogurt revolution going on at the time, it was everywhere. I haven't had in a long, long time though.

Can you believe I still haven't been to In & Out in Utah?

wende said...

mmmmmm....yogurt.
yes, we will be helping out with that part of the economy too.
love. that. stuff.

Marie said...

where is it? what is it called? jon and i loved the one in bountiful, Yogurt Stop...We went a lot.