Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finally today is here!

Today....
Megan, Tony & CHARLIE are coming!!!!
I haven't been talking about it much because I was hoping it would sneak up on me & the time would come fast! It worked- but now I need to slow down & enjoy having them here.
I am hoping the time will go s-l-o-w, but somehow
I doubt it.
There will be
Lots & Lots & LOts of pictures to come
What have I been doing these past few days?
*cleaning up (it doesn't work... It just has to be done again?!)
*shopping for extra fun groceries (we are having corned beef & cabbage to celebrate St. Patrick's Day)
*sewing up a storm (baby stuff & skirts!)
*missing jack...
*being thankful Brett is home this week-
last with with him gone was rough. I am still recovering.

4 comments:

Holly said...

YAY!! Enjoy their visit and soak up your time with them. Have fun!!

Karolynn said...

I saw them today! They were going on a walk. I waived, but I don't think they knew who I was. Megan is sweet she waved back at me. I was so excited for you!

Jill said...

I hope you're having a great time and getting some serious kissy time with Charlie!

michelle said...

What a great week!