Monday, March 14, 2011

really tired

Are you really tired?
It just hit me....
It was a very busy weekend. I was worried we would be late for church & mistakenly got everyone up an even earlier hour (so sorry guys- I didn't know dad already changed the clocks!) Then I took a long nap yesterday & couldn't sleep last night. Now breakfast & lunches are made. Almost everyone is out the door... Trent is jabbering on about his eye doctor appointment today & Chloe is laying on the couch with a stomach ache.

I think I'm going to crash.
But I have to work then drive girls to piano & the dentist & it's family night & I promised to make a chocolate cake...
It sure feels like monday.

4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

At least you remembered day light savings! We totally forgot and were late for church.
It's a "monday" here too...blah.

Gail said...

I went into Williams Sonoma today. I was hoping to see you there, but no luck.

We had a monday too, and I did crash for 40 minutes this afternoon.

Jill said...

Great Scott, another hour earlier?! That's just cruel! I had a hard time dealing with just the one hour difference.

michelle said...

Oh dear, it was hard enough getting up one earlier that Sunday! Kind of funny that you and Brett both turned the clocks ahead...