Friday, December 17, 2010

a tribute to a burger, a fry & one nice guy

In & OUt BurGer
has been in our town for some time now...
Believe it or not-
I had only eaten there once- Hailey's birthday dinner-
that is until yesterday.
Brian & I went shopping for a Christmas present for his girl friend...
ooo la la
then stopped there for lunch.

Oh my delightful Goodness!

YUM-O
Brian introduced me to "animal style" fries & my life will never be the same. Thank you son for bringing so much meaning to my life.

Our self portrait with some dude in the middle??

Our self portrait with some dude in the middle & me hiding my hideous, healing fever blisters. gross. Brian was heading to work & I was heading out to finish up some last minute shopping.
Guess what?
I think I am pretty much done!?
I can't believe it?
Happiness a whole week early!

6 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Wow, k I need to go to In n' out! Those fries look extremely dangerous.

Gail said...

I saw Brian & his girl friend at Kohl's the other night. I really wanted to run over and ask him to help me pick out clothes for my boys, but since I am sure he does not know me, I resisited the urge. So if he tells you that some crazy woman was staring at him at Kohls. It was just me. Tell him I am basically harmless.

P.S. His girlfriend is very pretty and they make a great looking couple.

Kristy said...

WOOHOO on being done with Christmas shopping! I am just about there too!

michelle said...

I love the relationship you have with your kids, it is so sweet.

I went to In n Out once to see what all the fuss was about. I didn't like it! Now I am wondering what's wrong with me? Those fries look pretty good, though. Maybe you just need to know what to order.

Jill said...

Can you believe we have an In-N-Out very close to us and I have never been there? It's not on my direct route anywhere so I forget about it.

Karrie said...

So I still need to go to In-n-Out...I want my boy to take me there...Brian is such a good kid.