Saturday, December 18, 2010

getting ready

I saw my work schedule for next week -
yesterday.
(OK I had the chance to check it much earlier, but kept forgetting.)
I am schedule to work
every
day
except Christmas & one other.
oh my
Luckily- I only work from 10-2.... still?
Five days -- the week of Christmas?
dang
(my last tag from Michelle. I save them for special gifts)
The whole idea of it put me into a gift wrapping, frenzy type mode last night!
I wrapped over a dozen gifts. I put all of them under the tree except for Trent's. We both agreed it would be better to put his under the tree on Christmas Eve. The anticipation is just too much for him.
I found this darling photo of charlie in my photos this morning.
I just HAD to share it.
oh I love that baby...
just love that baby...
just so much!!
*What are you doing NeXt week?
p.s. please do not come see me at work, thinking we can visit.
It is EXTREME crazy busy. I just don't want to seem rude.
JUst Come & shop!

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

It will be a crazy week! But, your presents look GORGEOUS. I always love your wrapping.

michelle said...

Thanks for not giving up on me, Patsy!! I'm here, and I shall try to remember to check in.

Now I have to go catch up, because I didn't know you had a job! Good grief.

I love wrapped gifts with real ribbons. Love them.

Karolynn said...

your gifts look beautiful. Charlie is a little doll!

wende said...

you are the best wrapper ever. seriously.

a few years ago i gave up the crappy curling ribbon and have NEVER looked back! my gifts are so much prettier now!

so glad you're being so productive. maybe i need a part time job to force me to get more done in a day? :)

Jill said...

I love that picture of the wrapped gifts and wrapping supplies!