Wednesday, December 15, 2010

more pictures of missionary jack! HOOray!

Nothing brings perspective more than seeing how someone else lives.
These are more of the photos missionary Jack sent home.
Remember there was the big flood-
the big flood in Brazil that the missionaries went to help clean up?

In the disc of pictures Jack sent,
there are more pictures of that event.




It's crazy how powerful water can be
and scary...
and humbling...
In Brazil the poorest people live in mud homes.

Mud homes built in the poorest areas.
Flood zones.



I'm so glad Missionary Jack is there helping, physically & spiritually.
I was telling the kids tonight- even though I miss him terribly- if I had a magic wand I still wouldn't bring him home. I'm so glad he is there. I'm so proud of him & all the work he is doing.
Gosh- I Love this Kid!



3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

These photos are incredible. I love seeing his pictures because he is actually looking AT the camera and has the biggest smile on his face and in his eyes. He is so photogenic now :) because he's happy.

Jill said...

Wow, those photos are amazing and disturbing!

michelle said...

oh, wow. I can't believe these photos. So glad he (and you) has these to remember the incredible work he is doing!

He looks so happy. What could be better for a mother to know that he is doing good work and he is happy??