Saturday, December 6, 2008

I made it- kind of

Well, last night was the dreaded company dinner.
(check that off my stress list)
It was great food, nice conversation, I won a Massage!!!!- I really can't complain right?
Well that's what I thought...
I thought I had made it through without my yearly disaster.
Silly me.
I walked out the door & realized there was a hole- A HOLE IN THE FRONT- of my too tight, just barely tight really, I thought it was fine, it zipped up with out a problem- new skirt.
I hope no one saw it.???
It was right on the seem & ya.
By the time we got home it was even bigger.
The skirt fit fine standing up.
It was one of those sitting most of the night dinner's though.
I guess the stress of my rear end & thighs was just too much for the poor thing.
I bought it this week with the cutest ever jacket.
Should I try to get my money back?
or just go get a bigger size? I'm totally joking.
brett just walked by & said... I can't believe you are writing about this?
*too much information?

9 comments:

Jill said...

This is the perfect thing to blog about because all of your loyal readers can relate and laugh WITH you! I'm glad this stuff happens to other people besides me.

Beth said...

Yes... Jill is right! Me too!

Beth said...

LOL!!!

Janae said...

Patsy~ you're too funny! I am sure it really wasn't that big and no one noticed! I am sorry though...the work parties are stress. At least yours is done:)

Kristy said...

I am soo sorry! I know what I HUGE stress this was for you and to have that happen! I am sure no one noticed! I am sure you looked great and a MASSAGE...I am so jealous!

It can't be as bad as the guy I saw at Emily's dance recital walking around with his zipper undone! I could not bring myself to say anything.

Karrie said...

I for sure would take it back...how dare they make a holiday outfit that can't withstand 1 wearing. That is my biggest pet peeve.

By the way I had to buy bigger ski pants this year...I'm sure my old ones just shrunk in the wash over time...right?

Karrie said...

Did I mention the reason I had to breakdown and buy the news was becasuse the inside liner was ripping right around the zipper...what on earth!

wende said...

you should absolutely get your money back. that's a crappy seem not a seem stress related to your butt!

sorry that happened, but jill is right, it's is the perfect thing to blog about because we have ALL been there sister!

congrats on the massage though! can't wait to hear about your adventures next year.... :)

Kim Sue said...

cracking me up because it could so be me and it would only happen at the company chrismas party not at a casual girls night where we could all just laugh about it. My husband's work party is next Saturday...my head is hurting just thinking about it!