Saturday, December 13, 2008

it's been a big day

I woke up to a lot of snow this morning.
I absolutely LOVE Christmas snow- so it's definitely a happy sight.
Lucky for me, Brett let me sleep in. It's been a long week for me including Brett in Houston on business-(I don't sleep well for that)- then up until 1:00 AM the past 4 nights! I was so tired today. Besides sleeping in I crashed on the couch for a couple of hours with Max. I love a non committed Saturday.
Seriously- is there anything better?
(Hailey & her best friend)
We went to our church Christmas breakfast.
You can't tell from this picture but it was decorated so beautiful.
There were pancakes & sausage. A darling program- love it.
The most exciting part of today....
Jack was asked months ago to the Christmas dance & tonight is the night.
I know he won't admit it, but he was so excited.
How do I know?
He got dressed really early & told us to put the dogs up, etc.
before she got here to pick him up.
He wasn't cooperating with the before photos- not surprising.
But makes up for it here-

Isn't she the cutest thing EVER!!

They were going to the Macaroni Grill then to the dance at the Capitol!
What fun!
I hope the have a fun, safe time (it's still snowing...)
-Great day-

7 comments:

wende said...

jack looks fantastic! i love his vest, he is such a handsome kid!

there is nothing better than a non-committed saturday, nothing. especially one this close to christmas. i got a ton of really good stuff done today by staying in my pjs all day long. whoo-hoo!

Kristy said...

So cute!!! They look awesome! Too bad it is lousy weather. I hope they have a great time.

Jill said...

Your house looks so pretty in the snow! I'm hoping we got a lot tonight because we didn't get much today, just a light coating and some ice. I was walking like I was 90 years old and afraid of breaking a hip.

I love a free Saturday! I slept in this morning, then baked most of the day with Whitney then went to our ward Christmas party tonight, it was a great day.

Jack and his date are darling.

She Loves To Make said...

Those pictures of Jack are too funny! I can't wait to ask him about the dance!
The house looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL with the snow! Like something from a movie...

Kim Sue said...

non-committed Saturdays ROCK! We had a Christmas party to go to Saturday night but I didn't get out of my pajamas until I had to get dressed about 6:00....YES!

Janae said...

Jack and his date look fabulous! What a fun evening. I love the picture of your house with the snow falling:)

Karrie said...

I love Jack's new jacket and ensamble...very nice. Cute date too.