Tuesday, May 1, 2012

just a few pictures of all the fun

Seriously there is nothing better than having my two sweet grand babies here!
Here are a few pictures of some of the fun we had last month.


Brett & the boys!


Charlie having fun in Chloe's room with Hailey's ukulele.


Charlie in the family room window "up high."



Joey the sweet heart.
Oh words cannot describe how sweet this boy is!


Uncle Brian a big fan of nephews.


The night before Jack came home we went downtown & visited the new
 City Creek Center...
 oh my- good job Salt Lake City!


It's a world class shopping center with a creek running through it- beautiful & so fun.


There is a Disney Store there!
Trent was in love with the Muppet characters from the Muppet Movie.





We went to Kneaders for treats-- YUM.



Two photos- two sets of eyes shut. Oh well.


Charlie found some cute things as we explored.



REally cute & delicious cookies.


 We had so much fun- I waited to long to blog it all.
I really didn't want to- it just happened.
STill --- it was heaven on earth.


2 comments:

Tony said...

It was heaven on earth! Love you all! --meg

michelle said...

What a delight to have everyone there but Jack! And then Jack the next day. I am so not ready for my children to leave and only come home to visit.

We went to City Creek during Spring break and it was so fun! We had lunch at Kneaders. It was my kids' first time there, oops! They thought I had been keeping this great secret from them.