Tuesday, May 22, 2012

grad night at the temple

Last Wednesday night the YW & their mom's celebrated our graduating seniors.
We met up at the Bountiful Temple for a special speaker & a spectacular view.

(our guest speaker, Tyler- leaves on an LDS mission to Phoenix, AZ in August)

This view was absolutely breath taking- It was unreal.
I couldn't help but feel like I was in a photo. Amazing.

 

Tyler talked to the girls about keeping the gospel centered in their lives. 
How - now that they are adults & leaving home etc- it's even more important make good choices.



afterwards--- amazing refreshments!







For real!
I think moms need to be invited more often!


what a great night!
side note: what the heck? how can it be that in less than two weeks Hailey will be graduating from High School... this is definitely sneaking up on me.

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

So proud of Hailey! Can't believe she is already graduating.
This looked like such a fun activity!

Jill said...

Stunning photos! What a cool activity!

Unknown said...

Patsy tell Hailey congratulations on graduating. It is hard for me to believe that I have been gone long enough for her to be done with high school. Jacob just entered young mens and that was crazy for me. Hope you and your sweet family are doing well. Peter and I rode our bikes through Centerville last weekend doing the Salt Lake Century and I thought of all our old friends:)