Thursday, May 3, 2012

one of those kind of days



Even guys in capes need a little help sometimes. 

This past month past month has been amazing. Amazing for many different reasons
of course Missionary Jack came home-
and Megan, Tony & the boys were here-
and the whole family together for Easter... etc.
But- we've also had some struggles. 
I am learning.
 Slowly my Heavenly Father is teaching me that I need a little help sometimes.
(slow because I am slow to learn... )
It's not easy for anyone - this life.
The longer I live, the more I learn that no one is exempt from trials. Everyone has their own hard times. From the outside looking in it may all look peachy. Shoot- sometimes it may all be peachy- but because God loves us, he gives us opportunities to learn & grow & stretch farther than we thought possible.
stretched- that's me.
maybe sometime I will tell you about it? 
maybe not- some things are just private- somethings are just too painful- other things are just to sacred
I just know this- that through it all
I know that my Redeemer, Lord & Savior lives. 
I know it.
I just know it.

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I know it too :) love you. Love you all!

michelle said...

I know it, too. I'm thinking about you and praying for you!

Jill said...

I wish there was an easier way to learn these lessons.