Wednesday, May 30, 2012

6th grade graduate!


Today was another awesome graduation!
Trent... the last of our babies to go through elementary school.
I can hardly believe it.


Twenty years ago- this fall- Megan started kindergarten.
Here we are almost 20 years later 
20 YEARS LATER
and our baby is graduating 6th grade. 
unbelievable



Trent was great- he looked great- he was just great.
(Have I said great enough for ya?)


 

These two saints have worked with Trent since the second grade.
They have been life changing for him & for me. They have been so wonderful in every single aspect of helping Trent to be successful. They know him so well. I will miss them terribly & so will he.


Of course, he also had the world's best 6th grade teacher!
She has been so fun & sends me emails now & then quoting Trent & all the funny things he says. 


I am going to miss elementary school.
I kind of love it there.
Love you Trent
GREAT JOB


3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that's a big milestone for him and for you guys as parents!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Trent sure looks sharp! Can't believe he's old enough to be in junior high. Time just goes by too fast!

michelle said...

I love that you said you kind of love it there. I know what you mean.