Wednesday, November 23, 2011

so excited for Thanksgiving

Yesterday Wende & I ran to the bakery for a donut & look what we saw!
 Thanksgiving dinner~
and it's only $6.99 a plate!
and these cutie thanksgiving sugar cookies- oh how fun

On the Thanksgiving menu at my house:

Dinner
Turkey- brined & roasted with compound butter & turkey paste
Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes w/pecan praline
Harvest blend stuffing
Green bean casserole
Roasted brussel sprouts & butternut squash with bacon & pine nuts
Relish tray & dip
My favorite cheese ball-- someday I should put the recipe up?
Dessert
PIE!!!
Pumpkin- Apple- Blueberry- Chocolate Cream- Cherry
Whipped cream & ice cream of course!

I feel completely overwhelmed with so many blessings!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2 comments:

michelle said...

Those cupcakes are hilarious! Your menu sounds divine.

wende said...

you forgot to mention the chicken salad torpedo. :)

sorry, i couldn't resist.