Wednesday, November 2, 2011

flu shot... in photos

Last Saturday -- things didn't go as planned. We had an appointment at our pediatrician for a flu shot & flu mists. Well, even though I had called to make sure the clinic took our insurance, when we got there & after I filled out the paper work- they let me know they did not take our insurance. AAAH! (You have to understand-- I had been looking all over for a place that would take us.) I called the number on the back of our insurance card & the only place close that wouldn't charge us a co-pay was Super Target. Oh boy-- the girls (I had told them just to jump in the car without getting ready because I thought we would be quick in & out of the pediatricians office) were not happy. When we got to Target-- we found out they don't offer the mist, just the shot. Oh Hell. I was not about to go back to the office then pay $30 each for the mist. Everyone had to buck up & get the shot. It was fun. that was sarcasm.






We all got em' -- now let's hope we don't get the flu.

5 comments:

PaD said...

Looks like one mad little man.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

hahaha shots are the worst!

Unknown said...

ohhhhh... i'm sooooo glad that this gets handled through the schools here!

Kristy said...

Looks like flu shots were a fun adventure!! :)

michelle said...

I am dying that you documented the whole thing with photos! Awesome.

My kids don't even know about the flu mist option.