Monday, November 21, 2011

last of the nut

Closing night of the 2011 Nutcracker was a BIG night!
We had a big dinner- then drove up to the ballet. Thanks to Brittany for taking these pictures, since I was in the back chaperoning some baby mice... Chloe's age is old enough to go without chaperone's now-- which is FANTASTIC except that now I have to take my turn chaperoning someone elses little dancer. Don't get me wrong--- you know I love kids-- but these little girls can really be loud- I dreaded my assignment all day! Lucky me- I got the cutest little 8 year old mice. They were dolls.

 Brittany & Megan
 Hailey & Laura
 Laura & the bearded Brian
 Brian & Marcus... they must be missing Jack or something here in this photo? Or thinking about how they missed out in life because neither of their mothers put them in ballet lessons- serious envy over men in tights going on here?? hahahahhaaa-- oh that was a good one.
 Marcus & Brittany
 Trent & his DSlite-- you know, just in case he got a little bored. Newsflash: he was NOT bored & sat quietly with hardly any whistling the whole ballet!!!
 Brett & Hailey
And like an idiot...
I forgot to get any pictures with Chloe after the ballet!???
aaaah!?
Oh well- it was a GREAT Nutcracker year.
You were stunning Chloe- we love you.

1 comment:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there.