Wednesday, November 9, 2011

less than 5 months away

This week we got some exciting news!
Monday-- just before I walked into work to prep & teach the class (see post below) I got a phone call from Brett. Missionary Jack had just written us his weekly email & announced (drum roll please)

HIS RETURN HOME DATE!

Yes-- someday soon our missionary will be headed home. sigh
144 days to be exact.

Jack will be flying home starting on April 3- arriving in Salt Lake City- April 4, 2012.
My heart is swelling & I cannot wait to wrap my arms around him & hug him & kiss him right on the face.

Mother joy.


Jack doing the-- "baptism kick," some sort of celebratory kick they do before a baptism. whatever? At least he hasn't lost his sense of humor?

5 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Yay! yay! yay! I love that picture of Jack haha. Can't wait till he's home!

Marcus and Brittany said...

Yay!! Johnny and I will for sure be there even if Marcus can't because of class!

Jill said...

Wow, it's amazing that the end is in sight!!

wende said...

YAAAYYYY!

ethan: where the heck is jack anyway? i haven't seen him in fovever!

me: he's been on a mission duh! he's in brazil.

ethan: oh, cool.

michelle said...

Wonderful news! And I love that picture of the baptism kick. I do love his sense of humor.