Thursday, April 9, 2009

we made it

I don't have a camera cord... I lost mine years ago. Brett went to radio shack to look for one- I don't know why he didn't get one, but he didn't. my camera is getting older & it is pretty beat up... it is still taking pictures but it will be a while until they are up on here I guess.

so we made it to New Jersey, were we are staying on this grand vacation. It was actually a fun, long day of travel yesterday. We stopped in Minneapolis for a lay over & a delay, but made it.

Trent & Chloe absolutely loved the plane ride, the first one they can remember. They were really cute about it & when we flew into the city you could see it out the window. Trent was LOUDLY exclaiming... "there it is! there's a sky scraper!! There's The Statue of Liberty!!" the passengers were all grinning at his enthusiasm & excitement.

Our hotel is gorgeous & really nice & makes not staying in the city worth it. Today will be a long/great day so I am heading back to bed... no getting ready.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

have FUN!!! can't wait to "read" all about it ;)

Kristy said...

I am glad you made! Have with cash cab boy! I am still laughing at his grand plan......we love Trent!!!!

Have a fun day of sight seeing!!!

We watched Marley and Me last night and my family is the dog kick yet again. Heaven help me!!!

Janae said...

So glad you guys made it safe and sound! Can't wait to hear details. I love Trent's energy and excitement:)

Janae said...

So glad you guys made it safe and sound! Can't wait to hear details. I love Trent's energy and excitement:)

wende said...

i didn't realize you would be posting while you're gone - so glad to know you made it alive! glad trent did well on the plane. i hope you find the cash cab, for all of your sakes. :)

ps i sent you a text msg. rich needs something from your house for the computer - call me when you get a minute.

shannon said...

So glad you made it!--Friday was gorgeous!!--

That's such good news about the hotel being nice...that really does make a difference...

Can't wait to hear how things are going..... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Patsy. I hope you have a great time on your vacation. I tried those cupcake chicks and posted a picture on my blog. Check it when you get home and tell me what you think! Enjoy!

Cecilia said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

shannon said...

(Monday)--Hurry home!! I miss you!
I forget when you said you'd be back!

Hope it's going well...The weather was horrible on Saturday!--hopefully you brought warm clothes...NYC can be as windy as Chicago!