Sunday, July 29, 2012

oregon coast or bust

 Last Friday about 1:00 in the afternoon-
We got in the car & headed to Idaho!





It was five hours to by Brother's house- Jim & Beth had an amazing dinner waiting for us & BONUS: my Uncle Fred, Uncle Tom, Uncle Wayne & Aunt Lucille were there waiting for us!


We visited - ate yummy dinner & even yummier dessert- watched their totally cool 3D TV- slept- ate an amazing breakfast that my brother made- played with their cute doggies- then took off.
But what?
I have no pictures of that?
I swear I took some??
more to come

3 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! I hope you find your missing photos.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Aunt Beth is so sweet. Glad you got to see them on the way!
That Chloe is so cute in whatever she wears :)

michelle said...

That car photo reminds me of our road trips - one of my boys is usually lying down in the back.

Love the Oregon coast!