Monday, July 2, 2012

ice cream, you scream we all scream for family night

A couple of weeks ago- we had family night at the hospital. Hailey was there.
 We had a wonderful lesson with her- we got too loud & noisy with extreme laughing- after the lesson. I like that we can have fun as a family even in the hospital. She has been in & out of the hospital with an illness that I am not ready to blog about- oh the worry- still so glad you are home Hailey girl.
 You are a joy & a light in our home.

 (sad Trent because Hailey is not with us)

I wanted to document something-
Whenever we go to Baskin & Robbins (or any ice cream place- frankly, it's not that often, but still)
TRENT ALWAYS GETS THE DARKEST CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM.
It is so funny to me!!!
You know the kind, the almost black, chocolate fudgy ice cream.


I never get this kind--- he let's me have a taste of his, then wish I did.
Oh Trent- He is so, so funny. 
I am so glad he is mine.
I forgot to get a picture of his chocolate mustache. 
I will leave it to your imagination.


4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Here's to Haley getting better and Trent's chocolate ice cream. Life is so much better when ice cream is in it. Hoping Haley is doing much better.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

You know, I never get those super dark chocolate ice creams either! I'm boring and always get something vanilla based. Maybe I get that from you :)
Glad Hailey is back home!

Kim Sue said...

Kenny always get dark chocolate options which are usually full of brownie bites or chunks of chocolate or rocky road full of marshmellows.

michelle said...

Good choice, Trent! That first photo is so sad and so sweet.

I really hope things are looking up for Hailey.