Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a family night announcement

Last night we had dinner in the family room around the coffee table with candles.
I had made this soup (it is fantastic) and this bread (again fantastic.)
I wish I could say I thought of this FUN IDEA of eating around the coffee table, with candles, just because I'm creative... but in all reality- I had a sewing project & bills all over the kitchen table.


 Who cares- It was still fun to change it up a bit!


While we were eating we asked our nightly question:
How was your day?
Trent made a serious announcement:
I don't want to freak you guys out but--- (dramatic pause)
I hate education.
okay then
Trent doesn't want to go to school anymore- I mean what's the point?
 He says it's boring. Well darn- only 6 1/2 more years of boredom to go.

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

haha I'm glad you guys are handling this well and aren't "freaking out" ;)

Jill said...

That sounds like a fun change for dinner.

Oh dear, 6.5 years is going to feel long!

Kim Sue said...

never good to hear the announcement that follows "I don't want to freak you out..."