Monday, January 2, 2012

christmas break times two edition

Over Christmas break we have been so blessed!
We were invited to eat dinner with our friends the Johnsons not once... BUT TWICE.
Okay, the second time we kind of invited ourselves?
It was awesome!!


Besides having excellent taste (Karen & I love the same kinds of food) the company can't be beat. Just look at these lovely gals. Somehow Larkin escaped the photo?


Lily & Hailey


Hailey & Lily
two cuties- both so funny

They like to take funny pictures of themselves & put them on facebook.
It just cracks me up.


 Caroline & Chloe- best friends since kindergarten.
Really I couldn't ask for a better friend for Chloe.
 I love you Lily & Caroline.
I really do!
 I love your whole family- we all do!
 Your just so darn easy to love.

Besides eating with the Johnson's twice-- we also ate here twice.



It's true that I haven't quite figured out all of my new year's goals. I do have a couple.
#1 goal of 2012- no more crappy cheap cheeseburgers for me!
If I want a burger- this is the place.
Tony Burgers
Rated the #1 new place to eat in Utah & the best shake in the state!
I tell you what...


This place makes all other burger places look like junk. Even In & Out Burger.

It's amazing--- AMAZING I teLL YOU.
mmmmm
What makes them so good?
The meat is fresh, a combo of beef that has such great flavor. Hamburger meat that has flavor? Ya- I had no idea either? Also- the fries... oh mama.. they double fry them. Ketchup, fry sauce & Hickory fry sauce. Need I say more?

{ Tonyburger's signature Strawberry Coconut shake}

The Johnson's & Tony Burgers
what do they have in common?
Two things we need a lot more of in 2012.

2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Our family is lucky to have such great friends! Now I'm dying to try Tony's burgers...

michelle said...

I have a confession to make: I tried In n Out and I didn't like it! (gasp) I love Five Guys, however. Now Marc won't eat a burger anywhere else. But I would love to try Tony Burgers. That shake looks amazing.