Sunday, January 22, 2012

a blessing?

New years resolution #1-- it's over.
I had made the resolution to NOT eat cheap crappy hamburgers anymore...
just the good stuff- TONY BURGERS
then
on Friday
I met my girls there for lunch with two of their darling friends
(I forgot to take a photo-AARGH)
It was so much fun!!!
We had cheeseburgers & fries & girl talk
and
we decided that I would take them once a month on a Friday to eat somewhere.
It was just that fun to meet them in the middle of the day, and these girls are almost leaving the nest you know!?

then-

it happened.
I had loads of plans for productivity Friday afternoon...
but I didn't feel well.
it got worse
I started Friday night calling frantically for someone to take my Saturday morning work shift--
cause I could feel it coming.
ya
I got the stomach flu
oh man
so bad

Tony burgers- you are dead to me.
it's over between us.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh say it isn't so!!

michelle said...

oh, sad!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh gee. That's why I still won't eat at Denny's. It only takes getting sick once to call it all off.

Hope it's passed.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

How sad, but yes, after the stomach flu you can't go back. Maybe in a couple years?