Tuesday, January 3, 2012

waffle palooza

For Christmas this year...
I bought this beauty--
I've been seriously coveting wanting it ever since I started working.
With all the extra hours- I splurged & bought it for myself, well- for all of us.
(Not that anyone else was asking for one.)


It's an All Clad, four slice, Belgian waffler!!
Oh gosh- Oh golly
This baby is a beaut!
It's shiny-- really shiny
It's the, "Cadillac of waffle makers."
Oh man- they are GOOD.


One of the main reasons I wanted this waffler was so that I could make them ahead & then the kids could toast their own in the morning.
So- that's what I did- Yesterday I made a big batch & filled up three gallon ziploc bags for the freezer. It's nice to wake up to hot waffles, without having to get up & make hot waffles.
Do you love small appliances?
Do you think I'm crazy pining after a waffle maker?
Really?
Cause I really love this baby!







2 comments:

Marcus and Brittany said...

My Dad wants that exact waffle iron so bad. He's been coveting it for awhile, too. :)

michelle said...

I'll never think you're crazy for pining after a kitchen appliance. I have so many utensils, etc. on my wishlist! The only reason that wasn't on there is that I didn't know about it! I would be in huge trouble if I worked at Williams Sonoma. All-Clad, my favorite.