Saturday, December 24, 2011

merry christmas

I am taking a break from wrapping presents & getting ready for our Christmas Eve traditional hoagie dinner to say~

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thank you to all my friends & family for your love & support of this little blog. It is a joy to look back through & see the good times in my life.
This Christmas I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. For His birth, His life, & His atonement. I love Him. I am thankful to know that He is my brother & He is on my side.

I am also thankful for my husband & six children-- they are the joy of my life.
Oh how I wish we were all together on this special day-- but it's okay, that's what Heaven is going to be all about!

I am also thankful for my missionary. Who comes home in just over 100 days. (YES You better believe I am counting the days- no I don't tell him that, although I'm sure he knows.) Tomorrow- Christmas Day 2011- will be his third & last call home from Brazil. The next time I hear his voice it will be in person. I cannot wait to wrap my arms around him & kiss him on the face. It will be one of the best weeks in my life- as all my children will be home to celebrate Easter (and those two beautiful grand baby's of mine!!)
I remember when he left- two years seemed so far away- and yet, here we are.

NO- life here is not perfect-- I leave a lot of those details out. But, YES- life here is good.

again~
Merry Christmas
May the light of Christ our Lord bless your life as it has mine.

Love,
Patsy

2 comments:

PaD said...

Merry Christmas. We love our presents. Thank you so much.

Have a great day and the best 2012.

michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Patsy!!