Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last week we went to our ward's
 Relief Society Christmas dinner.
In our congregation the YW are always invited to all R.S. activities (oh how I LOVE this- for so many reasons.) It was so much fun - and the perfect way to get into the Christmas Spirit.


The decorations were adorable, the food was delightful, the program was perfect, we sang lots of Christmas carols-- I loved it.
Plus Hailey performed the song, "Mary Did You Know?"
It was great.


This week we have two more Christmas parties- wow!
Maybe it's because the decorations are up & most of my packages & cards are sent?
But, I am really loving this Christmas season?
Whatever it is - I'll take it!


4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Such a fun dinner! I love that they include the young women too.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you're on top of things and loving this Christmas season! That is such a gift.

Yesterday afternoon/evening were rough for me, but today is much better and tonight we went to a Live Nativity and I felt the Spirit and feel much more aligned.

I told Randy if he doesn't get our card done this week I'm not sending them, I'm so sick of waiting until the last minute every year because he takes so long to design them. I wish I could just order one of the cute photo cards I see!

Beth said...

What no dreaded Christmas Party comments this year? I am soooo happy you are enjoying it.

I love that RS invited the YW to all their events too. So cool. Do the husbands get to come too, or is Brett in the Bishopric who get a "special" invite slash talking assignment to everything whether he likes it or not (smile, just jk)?

michelle said...

I wish that our YW were always invited. Here it's kind of a sometimes thing. Looks like a fun dinner!