Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas post... finally!

On Christmas morning....
I couldn't find my IPhone- this is NOT a good thing. I am absolutely in love with that phone & can hardly exist without it. The kids were stuck on the stairs... couldn't come down... with out a photo! My camera battery is long dead- hello? I almost never use it anymore since I was given the best. gift. ever. my IPhone. So- we decided to use Brian's IPhone to take pictures. I KNEW this was a mistake- he still hasn't given me the pictures. He thinks it's ridiculous that I took 75 pictures with his phone-- until I was given my new IPhone 4Gs! These pictures are from that. Poor Brian was up half the night switching over all my info/pictures/etc. from the old phone to the new phone. sorry bri- sorry I had a big fat fit & couldn't sleep without my iphone & you had to wait until I was asleep to steal it out of my obsessive control. YEs-- I really love my IPhone.
So- these are all the pictures I've got. This is it.
Here are a few (hopefully I will get more soon wink wink) pictures from Christmas.


 the mess
 getting ready to leave for sacrament meeting

 Hailey is the accompanist for the choir so she practiced a minute before we left. I am so proud!
 Chloe is a BIG fan & she got Martha Stewart's new Entertaining book-- a signed copy!!!










It was a GREAT morning- we were up by 5:00. We were not rushed to get to 11:00 church in time & I loved having Christmas day on a Sunday- it was beautiful.
Merry Christmas

6 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Chloe's face in that picture with the Martha book is priceless!!! So glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Laura said...

Best Christmas ever!! Thanks for everything! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. I love the messy hair and the PJ's. Isn't it lovely having Christmas on Sunday?

New to your blog! Found you via the wonderful JIll.

Erin
http://someoneinmind.blogspot.com/

michelle said...

You were up at 5?? Trent's doing? I have always told my kids that we won't get up on Christmas until 7!

Great pics. You have a way of making things seem enchanted at your house.

michelle said...

p.s. I think it's adorable how much you love your iPhone.

Anonymous said...

Would you ever tell where you got that beautiful carpet by your Christmas tree?