Monday, September 26, 2011

it was a birthday dinner kind of sunday!

HOoray today is Brian's 23 Birthday!

Brian was born exactly one week late- It's okay... I won't hold it against him. He continues to be an absolute joy in our lives!

For dinner we had two types of pasta- an alfredo & marinara with homemade french bread & salad.

Last night Brian shared a birthday dinner with Brittany & Megan (the other Brittany's roommate whom we adore) Of course you could say- Megan & Brittany shared their birthday dinner with Brian?!


(I love this photo... so much is going on here- haha)

For dessert- chocolate cake with ice cream & homemade hot fudge! YUM


Brian blew out his candle, then Trent blew in Brian's face. I won't elaborate anymore on that.

It was so fun to have everyone together~ and the weather... perfect!


After dinner - Hailey played us one of her new original songs & a new cover.


ya- I loved it.

I love the setting sun behind her too.

It was a beautiful night.

John was pretty much the star of the show.

He had loads of smiles & plenty of love to go around.

Is he a doll or what?! I love those striped pj's.


Brian opened a couple of presents-


A subscription to the Reader's digest- he loves that magazine-

and a signed copy of a new book out on the LDS book circuit-

Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon, by Dennis Gaunt. A fun read for a Book of Mormon buff for sure.


I feel so blessed to have so many people I love & who love me in my life.

Birthday dinners- love them too.

I love you Brian- Happy Birthday sugar boy!

5 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Such a fun dinner! The food sounded fantastic and what a beautiful setting in the backyard. Happy birthday Brian & Brittany! Wish we could be there!!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Brian!! :)

Brit said...

What a fun night! Thanks again Patsy!! I love coming and seeing you guys!

PaD said...

Wow!!! Looks like lots of fun.

Jill said...

It always looks like a party at your house!